This eLearning module describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management, as relevant to leadership and with emphasis on the importance of the commitment of top management.
The purpose of this module is to provide top management and those in leadership roles with an overview of the relevant requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It is aimed at creating awareness and understanding of leadership commitment of top management requirements within a quality management system.
Management responsibility includes:
- Demonstrating an understanding of the business environment and how it impacts on the organization’s strategy. The organization needs to be able to demonstrate alignment between system objectives and its strategic direction.
- Ensuring the identification of the significant risks that can have an impact on the achievement of the system objectives.
- Reviewing process identification, management, measures, and clear responsibilities and authorities for those processes, as well as how processes contribute to the achievement of the system objectives.
- Reviewing internal communication channels.
- Reviewing change and improvement management processes to ensure quality is maintained.
Haven’t tried a DQS Xpert eLearning course before? Learn more about the features: